1. For the past two years, I have gotten surgeries in the fall on my feet! I had bunions, which have the reputation of only being on older people, but they are actually hereditary. Relatives on both sides of my family have them, so either me or my brother was bound to have them! Now they're pretty and straight but with the consequence of a titanium plate in them!
2. I love art. Art history, drawing, fashion, design, anything. I love it all. My dad and his side of the family are all great artists, and I've (thankfully) inherited that gene! My mom majored in art history in college, as well. Now, we're not one of those artsy-fartsy type families, but I do love a good project once and a while. I love decorating things and every year for Christmas I draw my mom something!
3. I really love traveling, but I hate flying. It's horrible. I'm always deathly afraid that the plane is going to crash. Hopefully I will get over this! Before I die, I would love to go to Greece and Egypt. They just seem so exotic and beautiful so maybe I'll go someday!
4. I have a charm bracelet that I wear everyday from Tiffany's that I got for my 8th grade graduation. It currently has 9 charms on it: the "Return to Tiffany's" circle charm, an "H", a candy cane, the Eiffel Tower, a horse shoe, a sun hat, a turquoise Vespa, a cross, and a palm tree! It's one of my favorite things in the entire world!
5. For the past 3 summers, I have been working at a barn in WY called Jackson Hole Theraputic Riding Association. It's a barn for mentally/physically/emotionally disabled people (mostly children). I absolutely love volunteering there. First off, I have been around horses almost my entire life, so working with them is easy. But, I also love working with the kids. It's such a rewarding opportunity and you definitely see things in a different perspective.
6. My biggest crush in the entire world is on Matt Bomer from the TV show, White Collar. I think I lost all emotional ability when I found out he was gay...
7. I own about 37 Lilly Pulitzer dresses. Should I be proud? Is it too much? Whatever the explanation is, I am truly obsessed. I blame it on my mother...she was dressing me in Lilly when I was a little girl and the trend has lasted me my whole life!
Now, I tag other bloggers to receive this award!!
1. The Preppy Pink Blondie
2. Katie from Let's Be Preppy
3. sCe from Summer Wind
4. YSP from My Life as a Young Southern Prep
5. Atlanta Yankee Belle
Thank you so much, The Sailor in Pink!