Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School Part 2

This time next week, I will be melting away in my school with no air-conditioning. Yes, it's nice to see friends after being away all summer, and yes, I'll have something better to do than web-shopping and tanning (unfortunately), but it's still school. This year is going to be ridiculously hard, not only because it's my junior year and SAT's are in the spring; I'm taking on 3 honors classes and 2 AP's. I'm going to blog as much as I possibly can, though! I love this blogging hobby!

When I was in WY, I found the cutest pink binders.



I finally printed out my binder covers which look adorable and match perfectly with the pink binders.

My math notebook.

Also, my Lilly agenda came last week! I love it! I'm so OCD that I've already filled in every school event until the end of school in June. I was really surprised, though, when I saw that it went through December 2011! I'm going to be using this planner for a while! The inside is really cute, too, because there are tongue twisters for every month and some Lilly prints that I haven't seen before!

Cover page for September 2010
The Inside
The inside cover with my name and (hand-written) schedule! I have a problem.
Stickers!
I'm using the Lilly pencil case in "Frisky Business" for all my pens and pencils.



Lilly Pulitzer highlighters
Vineyard Vines Patchwork Classic Tote
I love this bag. I was originally going to use a Lilly bag, but I thought I would tone the colors down just a little bit with this. It's perfect for school!


This is a magnetic notepad and pen (with "Hannah" on it!) that I found at K-Mart in Wyoming. Usually super cutesy accessories like this aren't my thing, but I actually think it'll be perfect for my locker!


These are two adorable locker accessories that I found at The Container Store. The one on the left is a magnetic pencil-holder-thing, and the one on the right is just a paper holder. I'm trying to be intensely organized this year because my locker usually ends up looking like a tornado hit it one month into the school year!


I covered my laptop last spring with stickers from my old Lilly planner! 

I hope everyone who is starting a new school year, whether it be high school or college, has a fantastic year! Who else has Lilly school-goodies? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how you're all Lilly-ed out! and I love your binders :)


    xo Lilly and Lacrosse Sticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, Hannah! You are ready to go! Love all your Lilly-fied school supplies!!

    Happy Thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your organization!

    Good luck in school! OoXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR BINDERS are.... SO Adorable I'm dying over them right now!! What a great idea! Too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is great!
    & im loving your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog and everything you post!! How did you get the lily patterns to print for you binder covers?? such a cute idea! let me know if you get the chance thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's how I did it! http://thepinkandgreenprep.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-make-lilly-pulitzer-binder.html

      Delete