Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer Signature Stores

I've decided I'm going to make a list of all the Lilly Pulitzer Signature Stores that I can find on the internet! Usually, they have the best sales (even though the Endless Summer sale was literally the best sale I've ever seen!) and they carry everything that regular Lilly carries.

1. In The Pink

2. Ocean Palm

3. C. Orrico

4. Tickled Pink

5. Melly

6. Peppermint Palm

7. The Pink Door Memphis (reminds me of my kindergarten year!)

8. Life's a Beach 

9. The Palm On Park

10. Splash of Pink

Are there any more that I missed? Which are y'alls favorites? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! This is definitely getting bookmarked! You should also add The Colorful Gator in Gainesville to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under the palm tree is great in overland park kansas!

    underpalmtree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You've performed an impressive activity and our whole group shall be grateful to you.
    My site - burberryheadband.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pink Pelican is my favorite!! Its in Huntsville, AL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. palm avenue, in charleston

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pink Palm! www.thepinkpalm.net

    ReplyDelete