Monday, September 6, 2010

Vroom vroom

I usually leave it to my brother and dad to be obsessed (like seriously, seriously fanatical) about cars, but recently I have been a little bit more interested in them! As y'all know, I'm 16, so it's about the time that I get involved in my drivers license. I've had some problems actually getting my license (I didn't start driving school until 2 months after my birthday, then I was in WY for 3 months, and now I can't get my license until the end of November), but that doesn't take the fun out of looking for cute cars to drive!

My entire life I have loved the VW Bug. It is a classic girl car.


Red has actually been my favorite color for years now (but I think I'm more attracted to pink!!), and I love red cars. The VW shown above is just so cute! I love the convertible, and I would most likely get it with a tan top and tan seats. 


But I also LOVE the bug in light blue. I can't choose a color! That's really all that's important to me, I don't understand anything that's inside the car! Just give me a cute car with the perfect color, a set of keys, and I'm gone!


Last night, I couldn't fall asleep so I went onto the VW website and the Mini Cooper website and started to build my dream car. I'm starting to like the mini more and more, and my dad likes it a lot for me. A boy in my class's mom has a bubblegum pink custom mini cooper, and I always know it's her when I see it! It's adorable, but I think that a pink car goes way overboard. I prefer red.

Now, my dream car of all time is a red Jeep Wrangler. Unfortunately, my parents say it is way too unsafe, and that there is no chance that I will ever have that car. Boo! It's upsetting, but whatever. I don't even have a license yet. I plan too much...

Have a good last day of summer!!! I start school tomorrow, so wish me luck.

xoxo, Hannah

10 comments:

  1. my sister has a yellow VW bug and loves it! My dad has a jeep wrangler, and im gonna warn you, they are a pain in the butt! The windows are all zippers and the plastic stretches and shrink so they never fit right, the top takes ages and 2 people to get off and there is no trunk space. I think you'd prefer the bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the VW bug too. but i think it's kinda too small. The mini cooper's nice too!

    i'm 16 as well. and i'm looking at cars too. I got my on an orange Range Rover. haha.

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I really want a wrangler too! My brother's best friend has one that he's drove in high school and now in college and I've always loved it! Don't worry about planning, I've been planning for my car since I turned 15 and I'm still nine months away from my license!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so I'm a junior too and I've been driving for about three months--it's so much fun but definitely watch out for accidents! Also, be careful with new cars--they are so easy to scratch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Hannah! We are like twins! Those are my three favorite cars on the planet! My parents are so anti small car for me because I have to take a super dangerous highway to school, but they looked into the Jeep Wrangler too. Unfortunately, its super unsafe :[ But it's going to be fun driving no matter the car! Good luck finding one!

    OoXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love LOVE my silver convertible VW bug. It is the funnest car I have ever owned. Go with the bug, afterall it is a totally H~A~P~P~Y pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah I love your casr choices, I just turned 16 and the blue convertable bug was deffinitely on my list. However, my dream car is a Jeep Wrangler Sport.. too bad that i get get it because of the price range ): lol
    I'm most likly getting a bug because they have great miles and are adorable!
    Ps. There are these super cute flower tail light covers anddddd eyelashes for on the front! How Cute ! (:

    Hope you get your dream carrr (:
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, those are my SAME EXACT choices for my dream car ! color and everything, im just so unsure about the beetle because i think i might just stop liking it after a while, and my friends say the jeep is too much of a "manly" car :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME!!!! I love those colors!! I dont like the bottom one..... OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WANT IT SOOOOOO BAD!!
    -Sabry!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there(:
    I am a 19 year old girl and i actually have owned both the vw beetle and the mini cooper sport.
    They are both wonderful cars!!
    2 months ago, i got in a terrible accident that ruined my red mini cooper with black stripes. i loved loved loved that car! and the interior is absolutely fabulous! i only had that car for 9 months so i didn't really get to enjoy it much, i want it again!
    It is really small, smaller than the vw beetle, but it is really safe! in order for me to be alive after that accident!
    But now i have a red vw beetle, convertible with tan interior. i don't really like the interior comparing to the mini cooper but it is still a really nice car. it is so girls and cute! i have 2 months with it now and so far i love it!! hopefully its a safe one too!
    But if you like fast cars, that will get much attention from guys and girls, the mini is for you(:
    The beetle only seems cute to girls. lol :D

    ReplyDelete