Saturday, October 9, 2010

By Paige Ballet Flats

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been completely MIA, yesterday was extremely busy, and I spent the entire day today in the library! But, here is a post about the adorable needlepoint flats by By Paige.

My mother got these for me last spring and I adore them. They're very cute, and of course they're pink and green! The best thing about them is how comfortable they are. But, I have to make sure it's a perfect day outside because I would not want these to get dirty!



I really, really like navy and white together. These remind me of summer...


Who doesn't love (pink!) whales? 


I don't have many nautical-inspired items, but I love these shoes!

What flats do y'all like from By Paige? Let me know!

xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. These are too cute! If I got them, they'd probably never see the daylight because I'd be too afraid to get them dirty and ruin the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable! I've never heard of them before, but I'm definitely getting a pair. I just wore out my favorites and have been hunting for the perfect replacement pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of Larkspur needlepoint mules and I love them.
    Like you I have to make sure that the day that I wear them it will be perfect because I do not want to get them ruined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw these for the first time at a holiday market! am dying to own the pink + black whales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the ballet slippers! especially the pink whales! Thanks for alerting us of this website!!

    ReplyDelete