Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Technology Cases

I absolutely love looking at cute cases to put on my laptop, phone, or iPod! 


Even though I don't have an iPhone, I am in love with these cases! Of course, they're Lilly. It was actually really smart that they decided to make iPhone cases. I just wish they would make a Blackberry (my next phone...hopefully...) case!

I finally got my Lilly laptop case! They're really cute, but just a warning: they're very big. It's bigger than my laptop, but I actually like it because I can put other things in it for school like my planner and folders!


Here is just  a classic Blackberry case...

 

And here's my own "custom" design from Skin It! I love it!!

What technology cases do y'all like? Have a great day everyone!

xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. I love the laptop cases! My current one is black and boring so I'm hoping to get a Lilly case soon. (Is the case bulky? Or is it like the neoprene cases for Macbooks?)

    And I really hope that Lilly makes BB cases soon! My Curve needs some pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lilly laptop case isn't bulky, it's just bigger than a typical 13 inch macbook. It's the same material as the neoprene cases, though.

    I'm praying for Lilly BB cases too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the Lilly store a few days ago and they have blackberry phone pockets! Although it isn't a case its nice material with those cute lilly prints we all love.

      xoxo
      eMm

      Delete
  3. When I first got my iPhone, I got the kate spade blue stripey one. It's grippy too, which was my first priority since I definitely didn't want to drop it! When Lilly came out with their iPhone cases this summer, I got one as soon as I could and I was SO diappointed! The case only covers the back on the phone and doesn't give any kind of shock protection at all! The paint was also chipping off and it was dirty and unpainted on the inside and the edges...total disappointment! I'm not sure if kate spade makes blackberry cases but if they do, I would definitely go with one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you like the skinit case? And did you upload your own Lilly swatch? I'm wanting to do something like this for my BB Torch since my husband and I have the same phone!

    ReplyDelete