Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blackberry!

I was so happy a couple months ago when I found out that I was going to have a phone upgrade in January. I had been planning for a long time to get a Blackberry, and now the time has finally come! Yesterday, I upgraded my old enV for a Blackberry 9330 and I love it. It is my newborn baby, and it is GREAT. I'm still very slow at typing and I don't know half of the things that pop up on the screen, but it's still so cool! All my friends have Blackberries and the best part is BBM (Blackberry messaging). I love texting, especially if it's free! 


I'm still trying to find the perfect theme, case, and background. I bought a pink silicone cover that's cute, but I wish that Kate Spade or Lilly Pulitzer made BB cases! It would fix all my problems! Otherwise, I just need to find out how to navigate around the app. store to potentially find a cute desktop theme. I'll hopefully learn how to be a BB pro!

Do y'all have Blackberries? Any tips I should know? 

Have a great day everyone!

xoxox, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. I had an old curve for a year and a half and loved it!!! For my background i snapped a picture of one of my monogrammed scarves (just the monogram) and made that the background! BBM is great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with my blackberry! My background is a picture of me in Texas, but if you get facebook mobile, you can set any of your pictures as your background! BBM is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got a new blackberry! My hubby is going to use the Skin It website to create a Lilly cover....I shall let you know how it goes!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have already found this site, but at UniqueSkins.com they have loads of designs and you can also upload your own images for a custom case. I know lots of girls upload Lilly patterns, let me know if you need help finding the patterns online.

    Big smiles at you,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uploaded a Lilly pattern to SkinIt for my BlackBerry! I am soooo excited! It should be here next week! Yeah!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, a year? Pretty sure you’ve gotten used to using it by now! That’s usually the case – you just need to spend time using it to get used to it. And from the looks of it, you started out very well! Also, I think BBM is a feature of Blackberry that really, truly can’t be compared to any phone.

    ReplyDelete