Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Stuffed Animals

At Splash of Pink in Westport, CT, there are always adorable Lilly Pulitzer stuffed critters in the store! I have been fortunate enough to be given some by the very nice people working there! I absolutely love them, my mother loves them, and I'm sure the daughter that I will have (I'm determined to have a little girl when I'm older) will love them!




The alligator above was a Christmas present from a very special friend, the Preppy Princess!! She's so sweet!

Have a great day y'all! Thanks for reading!!

xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i love your collection! that's adorable

    xx elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah!

    My kindergarten classroom mascot is an alligator. We are the A.G.K. all gators kindergarten! Please let me know HOW I can get ahold of a Lilly gator!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    contact me please kbell23@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hannah those are just toooooo adorable! And I will pray that you are blessed with many sweet baby girls to hand down all your pink and green goodies to! :) xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Kindergarten - I got 1 of the alligators from Splash of Pink in Westport, CT during some kind of giveaway, and the other was a gift. There are probably some available on Etsy.com though! I hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete