Sunday, February 27, 2011

Car Essentials

Back when I got my car, my mom made me a "Mini Survival Kit" in case of emergency!!


Of course, there's an adorable L.L. Bean monogrammed tote!!


...And a plaid blanket...


This is a mini case full of goodies. There's tape, lipbalm, a Lilly notepad, scissors, change, a nutrition bar, and band-aids.



...J. Crew gloves...

A Lilly for Lesportsac umbrella...



And an address book with my friends' addresses!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. this is a really clever idea and a cute gift! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I am putting this in my Mommy brain files! Love love love this idea.

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of things, your mother is so cool to do this, and also very practical. I can't tell you how many times we have said, "Oh, and we need to make that emergency kit for the car." Has. Not. Happened.

    Loved your college visit posts! I hope you are having a splendid week!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! The best survival kit I've ever seen :)
    ~Lindsay
    Vineyard Loveknots

    ReplyDelete