Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yesterday was my 17th birthday, and it was amazing!!


I have had an obsession with the bright pink Hunter rain boots for a while, and now I can't wait to wear them!!


Lily gifts cards (for Prom 2011?)


An adorable Kate Spade cosmetic bag...


My mother and I just adore pink elephants, so here is a pink elephant piggy bank!


My grandmother went on a cruise to Europe over the summer, and when she was in Spain she got me a beautiful pearl bracelet!!


FINALLY! THE KNIGHTSBRIDGE QUINN! I love it. Love love love.


The Lilly Pulitzer Paley Cardigan...



A Lilly Pulitzer Acryllic tray from the Preppy Princess!! I love it!!


Bright pink tights!!


Lilly Pulitzer pajamas!!


I hope everyone had a fantastic day!

xoxo, Hannah

10 comments:

  1. Happy, happy 17th birthday sweet Hannah! It sounds like it really was a perfect day! Your gifts are all beautiful, I can't wait to see a picture of you in those precious pink Hunters. I've had my eye on the Lilly acrylic tray from our dear Preppy Princess, I must put that on my birthday list this year too!
    Wishing you the most spectacular year ahead!
    xoxo
    Trishy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain boots look like fun! I just bought a pair of yellow Sperry boots today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, happy birthday Hannah!!! Looks like a fabulous pink day! I'm loving all your gifts, especially the tray. Wishing you beautiful days this year, sweet girl!

    XoXo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! You sure made out like a bandit with all your pink goodies! I LOVE your new quinn. I've had a pink quinn for over a year now, and it's my favorite purse. Hope yours brings you joy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That's amazing lilly-ness all in one blog!!! I HEART THE PJ'S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday Hannah!
    Your birthday loot is very fun and fabulously PINK! Yeahhhhh!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergaten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Fabulous gifts! I love those boots, you can really play them up! Hope you had a wonderful day, and fun post!

    ~www.thealyway.blogspot.com~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Darling! Hope your day was marvelous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Miss Prepness, what a glorious pile of goodies you received, the Birthday Fairy has excellent taste! That Paley is going to be beautiful on you, and who wouldn't love a pair of pink Hunters. We're so happy to hear you are pleased with the tray, and love your Kate Spade treasures!

    Belated Happy Birthday hugs to you, with hugs for the horrible weather you have been having!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did u get these Lilly Pulitzer pajamas??? They are adorable!! Everything on this page is FABULOUS.... we have the same exact taste! Love it all girly!

    ReplyDelete