Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Great eBay Find!!

About a week ago, I saw an adorable pink and green Lilly Pulitzer shift dress for sale on eBay. It was floral and it had a white stripe down the front with bows and it was TOO CUTE! I'm very much in love with it, and I'm so happy that my mom surprised me with it!!

Florida Shift in Beach Buns Bow Dress

The seller was Under the Lilly Pad. Their presentation when I got the dress on Tuesday was so nice!! The dress was neatly wrapped with pink tissue paper with a handwritten note to my mother, and the dress in perfect condition!! I absolutely love it!! In 2 weeks, the day after Easter, I'm going to a visiting day at Vanderbilt and I'm 99% sure that I'm going to wear this new dress!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. What a find!? I just adore your blog. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Are you planning on going to Vandy?! I looked there also :) I have family members that graduated from there. Love the campus.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! What size do you wear Hannah? If you get sick of the dress ...I'll take it off your hands! Great mom!! Now I am obsessed and will have to find too!! Do you know the name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True Southern Prep - I'm just a junior in high school but I'm absolutely obsessed with Vandy!! But it's so hard to get into!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

    Swapna - I'm a 2 and it's called the Florida Shift in Beach Buns Bow! It's from a couple of years ago though...XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress! That was sweet of your mom to buy it for you!
    *stopping by from the blonde episodes linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress and thank you so much for the award! I'll try to respond once I've recovered from being sick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it-and what great packaging! I am so excited that you are visiting Vandy! I have lived in Nashville for 5 years and absolutely positively love living here. Would love to meet you and you should check out my fabulous hotel!!! Its a few blocks away and is just gorgeous! I can set you all up with a great rate. Its Hotel Indigo Music Row, check out our website and come see me! My name is Sara so if you call and make reservations just ask for me. I am pretty much always here from 3 to 11!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that dress, it's so cute on! :)

    ReplyDelete