Monday, April 11, 2011

Sun Hats

A great summer staple is the perfect sunhat! 


J. Crew has the best traditional sunhat. I have it in the original tan and in black! It's perfectly floppy and reallyy big, so whenever I start to get really sunburnt I just pop this on my head and my face and chest are perfectly protected!!

I love how girly Kate Spade is. And fun. And summery. This sunhat epitomizes happy summer!! It's so cute!! It's actually very reminiscent of Lilly Pulitzer!!

Of course I have to include a pink sun hat. It's also Kate Spade!! It adds the perfect pop of color!


What hats do y'all like for summer sun protection?? Let me know!!

Have a fabulous day!!
xoxo, Hannah

5 comments:

  1. love the kate spade "hello sunshine" hat! i was actually just looking at it on the website last week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hat choices! Especially, the pink!! Take a look at Let the Tide Pull your Dreams Ashore blog. She has a giveaway for a Marley Lilly sun hat or derby hat!! I want the navy trim with pink monogram! They are so reasonable in cost too. She also has a FB page. Wish your blog had a FB page- easier to keep up with you on my phone! Lovely blog and polyvore creations. Great taste for being so young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never noticed the J.Crew hats somehow but I love the pure simplicity of the one you posted. I'm going to have to take a look!

    btw I'm having another WhatYOULove challenge centered on the readers! For more information: Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I always throw on a sun hat or ball cap at the beach.

    ReplyDelete