Friday, June 17, 2011

Fashion Friday: Grace Kelly Beach Inspired

Hello!! I hope everyone is having a great Fashion Friday! I didn't have work today so I got to relax. Unfortunately there was no cell service until 20 minutes ago. I don't know what had happened, but it gave me and my family a chance to take a break from our phones. Luckily, the internet still worked so was able to find pictures for this week's Fashion Friday. 


Grace Kelly is my ultimate idol and to bring in the summer at the beach mood, here are some pictures of Grace Kelly at the beach!! 











Have a great weekend!!

xoxo, Hannah


11 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! It makes me want to try to be a little more glamourous in my beachwear. Unfortunately, I spend more time at the gym pool than the beach, but I can still impress the fellow lap swimmers.

    http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest blog I've seen all month!

    I am now following...check mine out if you get a chance.

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace Kelly is absolutely timeless! She could wear the very same things she wore then, and still be a fashion icon today.

    Love your adorable blog. Hope you'll stop by and visit mine!
    Cindy @Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the fashions from these eras! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey honey! Great post today...love her! Thanks for linking up! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Grace Kelly! She is so classy and beautiful. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is so naturally beautiful I can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gorgeous pictures, she is absolutely stunning and so classically beautiful and chic. I love her!

    ReplyDelete