Saturday, June 25, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award!


Thank you so much aCc from The Preppy Pink Blondie for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award!! It made my day. 

Here are the 7 things that I love...

1. My favorite books are "Wuthering Heights" and "The Great Gatsby".


2. I love superhero movies. They always are fun with very hot guys!! My favorites are X-Men, Batman, and Iron Man. 

3. I love Earth, Wind, and Fire.

4. I am very OCD about my handwriting. I get super obsessive about it being perfect!



5. My favorite word is "cake".



6. I have a yellow labrador named Biscuit. She's 7 years old. 

7. I have insomnia during the summer.

Now I Tag...

Have a great day everyone!!

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. thank you for the tag!!!!! Wuthering Heights is my favorite book too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love the word cake! (PS I'm loving your blog--I'm in high school so I love that we can get other high schoolers on here))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me!! I'm the same way about my handwriting... it has to be perfect or else I go crazy! And your dog is darling! I'll be sure to do this as soon as I get home from vacay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the tag!!! :) Your blog is adorable! Oh and p.s. funny story - when I was little I thought my name was "Cake-lin" ... and I thought my parents named me that because I liked cake so much. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm from tumblr and I have a blogspot too--I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I like superhero movies too--my dad and I always watch them together!

    ReplyDelete