Sunday, July 10, 2011

College Gear - Auburn

My new college obsession is Auburn University in Alabama. I met a girl at the pool at JH who is a junior there and she's telling me everything about it!! It sounds amazing and I can't wait to visit in in the fall!! 

Here are the classic burnt orange and navy blue online bookstore items...




There's polka dot font on this sweatshirt!!






And here are the super cute pink and green preppy items!!


PINK AND GREEN. POLKA DOT. This set has to be my favorite!!!





I love how they have girly items too!! They make me so happy!!

Do any of y'all go to Auburn? What should I know? Comment and tell me!!

Have a fabulous day!!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. LOVE Auburn and JH! War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for your college search!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS--are you planning to apply to UVA?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sundress and Smiles - UVA was on my premliminary college list, but it's still in consideration. I'm going to post the full list when I get closer to visiting all of them in the fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out Alabama too! Very southern school that I think you would LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auburn is a great school.. I know a couple girls who go there and they love it! I'm still partial to UNC though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't go wrong with Auburn! Great southern and traditional school with lots to do, tons of school spirit. State school with low tuition (no loans!) I even have several friends from Lake Forest (Chicago) going there.

    People, facilities, activities, location, it's all good!...Prep paradise, too!

    ReplyDelete