Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pennington and Bailes

College gear is so much fun, especially when it's preppy!! I found Pennington and Bailes when I was browsing the internet (I have a lot of free time on my hands...). They have tons of collegiate-inspired pants, shorts, polos, and skirts in a ton of colors! 


Here are some cute Auburn skirts!! Auburn is quickly rising in my "top colleges" hierarchy and I love that basically every Southern brand that features collegiate items has adorable AU goodies!!


Here is the same skirt but for SMU...


And here are some great khaki pants for Vanderbilt!! My mother and I have decided that my younger brother must go to Vanderbilt (they have an out-of-this-world engineering program and he wants to design cars) so these would be perfect for him!!

Have y'all bought anything from Pennington and Bailes before? Let me know!!

Have a great week and stay cool!!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. I actually haven't heard of this brand. The critter skirts look fabulous, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, going to check out to see if they have any Michigan State items?????????? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ever thought about UVA? its a lovely school, the ivy league of the south =]
    haha anyway I'm super excited I found your blog because its so ridiculously adorable! excited to follow =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these skirts! At UK I've seen mostly graduates/older women wearing the skirts, but they're perfect for game day! A lot of guys wear the pants. I'm a sucker for a guy in embroidered pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, no Florida State?! That's okay I guess. I myself am secretly a HUGE Clemson and Ole Miss fan. They are my top picks for Grad School.
    But, back to Pennington and Bailes, I love their merchandise. It's such a fun (and preppy) way to add a truck load of team spirit to the tailgating experience. Besides, isn't the point of football games to look good?

    kCa
    magnoliasandmasonjars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I just might need the NC State skirt for football season this year (or both!). PERFECT for tailgating and cheering on the team. (Plus how good would it look with coordinating Jack Rogers!!!)

    PS...Auburn was one of my top schools too. LOVED it! Just couldn't go so far from home ;)

    ReplyDelete