Monday, August 1, 2011

Senior Year School Supplies!!

The most fun part of going back to school is definitely buying all the adorable school supplies!! Last year was my first year of having super girly and preppy supplies. Now it's time for my last year of high school and I'm going all out!!


I cannot wait to get my new planner!! I wasn't too wild about all the prints they had offered for the Lilly Pulitzer agendas this year, but I'm really happy with the one I chose (it's called Luscious). I love filling out planners so I'm really excited about filling it up with senior parties and college visits!!



I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS. Last year I carried around my ginormous pink Vanderbilt Camelbak (to the point where the top is kind of falling apart), and this year I get to use the Lilly Pulitzer Eco Water Bottle!! I love, love, love it!!



I'm going to take diligent notes (so I can get in to college...) with my favorite Lilly highlighters!!


I'm using a Lilly large notebook for my math notes....


Ahh I love all of these prints!! I have the Lilly pencils from last year but the prints shown above are so much fun!!


Connecticut can get very, very cold in the winter and my lifesaver is my Lilly thermos. Last January when I got my car, everyone laughed at how I would trudge up from the junior parking lot with my Lilly tote bag, pink water bottle, and Lilly thermos!! It's definitely a back to school essential when you go to school in the north!!


My favorite pens in the entire world are the pink Breast Cancer awareness pens from Staples. 


I'm trying to find the perfect bag to carry all my back to school goodies in, and I'm probably going to use one of the Lilly tote bags that we got from the huge summer sale last year.


I'm using my favorite pink binders as well.


Lastly, I'm using a Lilly pencil case!!

What are y'all using for back to school? Anything else I should add to my list? Let me know!!
Have a fantastic day!!

xoxo, Hannah



18 comments:

  1. Omg too adorable! I miss the days of getting siked for going back to school by buying cute school supplies! Love what you did with your binders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, i have never seen quite a supply of preppy back to school goodies like you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lilly school supplies make me smarter, I swear =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the same thermas and planner!! love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely in love with your school supply selections!! I also have the Lilly agenda in Luscious and the Lilly thermos in Floaters :)

    Have a great senior year!
    xo, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's definitely the best part....and the clothes! :)
    Love all that you picked, I think I need that planner and the large notebook!
    Enjoy all your girly pinkness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love school supplies and having fresh, new things on the first day! I especially love all the Lilly! I can't wait to go out and buy all my new supplies this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your Lilly school supplies! they will definitely make learning that much more enjoyable! =) I just bought the Blackberry pouch in Luscious and it is too cute - I'm so glad I bought it! When it comes to bags, I'm sure any Lilly tote will be perfect. Wait until you're in a sorority next year and then you can get a Lilly sorority print tote bag to carry all of your school supplies!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable supplies. I have already gone shopping for school supplies and there are a few posts on my blogger. I might need to go ad grab those pink pens though since I am a big fan of pink and breast cancer research.

    jDl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have everything covered... in Lilly!! I miss shopping for supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, all I have so far are last year's pencils, the agenda, and a VV pencil case! So much to do! By the way, not to be a huge creep, but I saw the binders and am SO jealous that your school offers International Relations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love using all these things for school too! No one does school supplies quite like Lilly. And I dont' get as depressed about starting school again knowing I have cute Lilly supplies.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh I love all the coordinating Lilly. I got my first Lilly planner and I'm so excited to use it. I think it'll be much more fun than a boring black planner, especially during the dreary days of winter.

    legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVING the list!! I have a very similar preppy senior school supply list coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot wait to get my Large Lilly planner in too! Pretty school supplies definitely make me try harder, and I love your list! Also, where did you get those ADORABLE binders?

    I'm also having a giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got the Navy Bloomers agenda!! I've already been using my Lilly Kappa pencil bag and I love it!
    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Grace - International Relations was a great course that is required for juniors and seniors at my school!!!

    Ashley Brooke - I found the pink binders at K-Mart!! Then I put on the Lilly binder covers that I made.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did you make the binder covers?

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete