Monday, September 12, 2011

Style Inspiration: Sarah Vickers

One of my recent preppy style inspirations has been Sarah Vickers, the girlfriend of the famously preppy Kiel James Patrick. She has the perfect wardrobe. Honestly, I covet every outfit I've seen her in. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her and her fabulous outfits!!
















Have a great day everyone!! This is my first full week of school and I have a dance callback this afternoon for my school's fall production of "The Pajama Game". Wish me luck because I am a very slow learner when it comes to routined dances!!! 

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. I love her style as well! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not very inspiring! You put together much better outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her outfits! They make the most perfect and preppy couple of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has the cutest clothes. I'm so jealous!

    And break a leg at auditions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with a HUGE girl crush on Sarah Vickers! She always looks so amazing, not fair at all. Good luck dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about her reminds me of Kate Middleton!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete