Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tommy Hilfiger

I haven't browsed the internet for clothes in a couple of weeks...and now I understand how much of a problem it creates. I went on to Tommy Hilfiger's website the other day and I am officially obsessed with the men's and women's fall items. They are SO PREPPY and SO CUTE.


In love. Plus my name starts with an H. It's meant to be!








Finally some cute argyle sweaters!!!




I love all of this!! What do y'all think? Let me know!!


xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. I love it all, but especially love the H sweater! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these picks!! I just found the cutest and preppiest Tommy Hilfiger raincoat in our closet (I'm guessing it must be my mom's), and I'm loving it! I always forget to check out Tommy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plaid skirt!

    legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy is my favorite line!!! Just went on a shopping spree a couple weeks ago and have been dying to wear my new fall clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the argyle and love the cableknit, those sweaters look so chic for the fall! xo, LP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cable knit sweaters - they are so perfect for fall!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've really liked everything Hilfiger's released recently! The plaid skirt is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love all of the sweaters! I might have to buy the tan cowl neck one immediately!

    ReplyDelete