Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santaaa!!

Here is my Christmas list for 2011!!



Kiel James Patrick Headbands: I absolutely love them!! I have the Preppy Princess KJP Elephant headband, and it's super comfortable and cute. 



Kiel James Patrick Archer Wraps: I really don't own many bracelets and I really like these skinny plaid KJP wraps!


High Cotton Ties Headbands: I've already done a post on High Cotton ties headbands, but these are my favorite ones for Christmas!!

Tiffany Cowboy Boot Charm: I only have 3 available charms left on my favorite "high school" charm bracelet, and I absolutely adore this cowboy boot charm! I'm so happy Tiffany made it in silver!! 

Benefit Cosmetics Gift Card: I love Benefit, as y'all know, and I need some new, pretty makeup!!!

What do y'all have on your Christmas lists? Comment and let me know!!!

Have a great day!! It's finally December (yay!) and my friends and I are wearing Christmas sweaters to celebrate the occasion!! Pictures to come soon!!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Benefit make-up is so fun! I asked for basics from Lilly and JCrew and then some nice pieces of jewelry as my 21st birthday is two weeks after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some fun wishes on your list!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Benefit makeup! I asked for KJP bracelet, too, and then some clothing and accessories!

    ReplyDelete