Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday Party!!

Hi y'all!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had my 18th birthday party on Saturday night, and I wanted to show y'all a few pictures from the evening's festivities!! 

The "Goodie-Bags"


My mother found wonderful monogrammed cosmetic bags for the guests. 


Each bag had a Benefit gift card...


...a sparkly cocktail ring...


...and Lindt chocolate!! 


My mom hilariously themed the party to be all about Disney Princess, so everything was wrapped in pink Princess bags!!



Here was the finished product!! They were also the place cards for the seating arrangement at the restaurant!! 


The Cake



Here is my adorable cake!! It was so good, it was yellow cake with whipped cream icing!! My family and I are slowly but surely chowing down on it every night!! It is absolutely huge!!

The Party






I had such a great time and I'm so excited for my actual birthday tomorrow!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

12 comments:

  1. so happy you had a great time! i was thinking about you :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you Happy, Happy Birthday wishes and smiles! Your party looked *wonderful*, what a gorgeous cake!

    Happy hugs to you!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  3. This party looks like so much fun! I love the little treat bags you made, the cake, your outfit. Everything looks like it was done to the T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had fun :) Love the cake ...and the dress is really pretty too. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love love the little rings too!! Happy birthday.

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great 18th birthday! Those bags are adorable and I love the princess theme (you're never too old for princesses!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fabulous time! A princess theme is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! Love your dress and the setup. How does it feel to be 18 now?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a Enchanted cake at my 18th birthday and loved it! It looks like you had a wonderful party and hope you have a wonderful day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a special birthday--I want one of those goodie bags!! The cocktail rings are so cute! You'll have to share some of your presents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYAYA! love it! SO much funn!
    can we go to benefit this weekend?
    hDb (hehe loved it when i read it in the other post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah hails let's go!!! i have to keep up my tradition of going every weekend!!

      Delete