Monday, January 2, 2012

It's that time of year again...

...for New Year's resolutions!! Here are mine:


1. Lose Weight




2. Become a Runner




3. Get much more organized


4. Keep Grades Really High


5. Stop Gossiping


6. Stop Procrastinating 


What are y'alls New Year's Resolutions?? Let me know!!

Ugh I have to go back to school tomorrow (unfortunately...) and I have to work super hard for the next two weeks because the semester ends on Martin Luther King Day. My school has a really weird semester system, but it's been so nice just not doing anything!! The last week before Christmas break started was so stressful because of college responses and I don't want to go back into chaos!! 

I hope y'all have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. I don't like resolutions for me because I always fail, but I wish you the best of luck with yours! They are all obtainable goals and I think you can definitely do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I want to run more, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share a lot of these resolutions, also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I def need to do the gossiping one! even if it isnt hurtful gossiping, I need to keep my mouth shut! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resolutions!! Mine are totally similar, haha. And my school has the same weird semester system, so I feel you on getting so much done in these next two weeks! Good luck, girl! XO
    http://northshoreprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resolutions! Just found your blog - so adorable! Good luck with the whole college process - I know it's stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stop gossiping is a great resolution and something I should really do as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all great new years resolutions!! If you don't follow http://www.amandaromanielloblogs.com/ you should she would definitely give you some starter running tips!

    I used to run, but right now I have been restricted to biking and low impact exercise. I used to love it, but recent events will prevent me from running until I get the doctors approval.

    Good luck & happy 2012!!

    ReplyDelete