Monday, January 16, 2012

Preppy Watches

One of my first posts for The Pink and Green Prep was about my favorite A. Tierney watch face with interchangeable watch bands. I love that watch, but I've recently been looking at other watches to get for my 18th birthday. 




The past three watches are from Timex, and I really like them! They are cute, inexpensive watches that are also very classic. I feel like they would be a nice alternative to the A. Tierney watch!


Here are some slightly more expensive watches from Sash Rhett. I found the brand through my favorite Summer Wind's blog. I reallyyy like the watch with the double strap!! It's so pretty!! I remember seeing something like it at C. Wonder a couple of weeks ago (though it's not on their website). 

What watches do y'all like/wear? Also, do y'all have any suggestions that I could give to my family about birthday presents? I have no clue whatsoever on what to ask for for my 18th. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. I enjoy my Fossil watches and my Michael Kors watches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm obsessed with the double strap watch. gorgeous.


    have a great day! if you have a minute, please stop by to enter my two year giveaway! http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/two-years.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watches! I wear a simple Seiko two toned watch, and have lately been eyeing this one:

    http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-Womens-EU0512-07P-Gold-Tone-Leather/dp/B000ZPQSB0/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1326742448&sr=8-16

    Classic watches are my favorite.

    As for 18, which was 6 years ago for me… I'd ask for a special piece of Jewelry. Something timeless from Tiffany, or David Yurman is increasingly popular on college campuses… and for sorority girls…

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you think about Fossil Watches? Any good preppy finds at Fossil?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Lilly one and a Timex, but I'm terrible about wearing both! I'm thinking about maybe getting a Michael Kors one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Michael Kors watches... so classy! Darling blog :) have a great week!

    hannahmichellesullivan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll laugh, I have a casual Movado I adore that was a gift from The Consort, but love my big old sloppy Timex!

    Sending you a smile Miss TP&GP!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout out!! I think the multi-tone Timex is perfect and will go with everything. Definitely a classic choice that will stay with you for years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a MK one and love it! Great quality!

    ReplyDelete