Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Success at the Lilly New Year's Sale!

I loooove when my favorite Lilly Pulitzer has a sale!! And even better, when the LP signature stores have sales as well! Here are the items that I picked up:

Evelyn Dress
Sage Dress in Late Night Toile
Wilma Dress Eyelet in Classic White Peek a Boo Eyelet Border
Bowen Dress Embroidered in Classic White Oh Poodles Embroidery
Bowen Dress in Chorus Girl
Stephanie Shift in Bright Navy the Velvet Rope Placed
Bowen Dress in Bright Navy Honeycomb Home
Whitaker Dress in Bomber Blue the Mane Lion Placed

What did y'all get from the sale? Let me know!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

13 comments:

  1. Love all of these! I wanted to shop the Lilly sale but since I'm so short I can't guarantee anything will be short enough :[ By the way, I mentioned you on a post today! (Just realized you have more followers than was required...oops hehe). As always, love your blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute finds! Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable finds!! I love the Bowen & Evelyn dresses. Yay sales!!

    preppyandbroke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with the navy and pink Bowen dress and the Stephanie shift with the rope detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got some amazing pieces Hannah! I love the Evelyn dress. Sadly, most Lilly stores don't ship to Canada so I was unable to order anything =( Hopefully one of them will ship to me the next time Lilly has a sale!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your finds! I got the Stephanie Shift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE them all! But that one shoulder dress is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds! I actually ended up getting the Julianna dress, a pair of navy Callahan shorts, and a bathing suit top. So happy with it - Lilly never disappoints.

    My best friend ended up with the Bowen dress as well, plus two others. Totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your sense of style! The Evelyn dress is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone have the Bowen dress in size 8?

    ReplyDelete