Tuesday, January 24, 2012

To vlog or not to vlog...

Hello!! Sorry I haven't posted anything since last Friday. I had a rough, sick weekend and I'm finally getting back on track with everything. But, I do have a HUGE case of "senioritis"so get ready for a lot of posts from now until graduation!! 

I have only seen Kappa Prep's vlog from a couple of months ago, but I have read posts elsewhere about vlogging and I think I want to do it!! But, I can only do it if y'all give me questions for me to answer. Comment on this post with your ideas!!

Have a great day!! I am so excited for my birthday party on Saturday!! I might change my dress (same print, different dress so not that much of a change) but who knows!! 

xoxo, Hannah

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I think you should definitely vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely do itttt! I'd love to watch them! Question wise, do fashion ones for sure because you have such a great style and if I were you I'd give some blog advice since you have so many followers and have been doing this for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for the vlog!
    My questions:
    Who is your biggest celebrity influence?
    Who is your favorite musician?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you organize for classes? We've seen your binder covers (adorable!) but how do you organize your planner, other documents, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say go for it! My question: how are you planning on dressing in college?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say vlog!!! :)

    Hey, I want to ask your opinion.. :) I'm looking at VV totes. I know you have some, so I was wondering.. do you think the mini tote is big enough as a school bag? I unfortunately don't have a VV store in the area that sells the totes, so I haven't been able to see the sizes in person!

    <3 T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taylor - I use a Vineyard Vines bag for school every day....but it's the VV Classic tote, not a mini tote. It's a good size and it's nice because the strap is long, plus they have a lot of pockets inside. I hope this helps!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I got the argyle sweater classic tote. It is soo cute! They had a sale on it as well, so it was $100. Quite the steal ;)

      Delete
  8. Definitely go for it. Here are a few topics:

    -What do you plan to study in college?
    -What are you most looking forward to in student life (God, I miss it!)?
    -You've mentioned you're (as I am) obsessed with Downton Abbey. What other TV shows do you like?

    ReplyDelete