Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wake Forest Gear!!!

Next on my list of college gear posts is the 2nd to last school that I'm waiting to hear back from!! Wake Forest is a great school that is currently my top choice, but I have to wait until April to get their response!! Here are my favorite WF themed clothes and accessories:


I've already done a Pennington and Bailes post, but here is their ADORABLE khaki skirt with the WF logo!!


NORTS!



I love the print of the mug and the koozie shown above!! 



I love T-shirts....


I really like this Nike windbreaker!


Love this!! I love stuffed animals!!

Lastly, these croakies are perfect!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. Love the Nike shorts. I have the exact same pair, except they're Carolina instead of Wake. Got them at UNC's Student Store when I was a senior a couple years ago, and I still love them.

    Wishing you luck on getting into Wake! It's a nice school and -- yes, I'm kind of biased since it's my hometown, but -- Winston-Salem can be a cool town. I mean, we gave the world Krispy Kreme. So you're welcome! And Old Salem is pretty neat if you're into history. It's like a small Williamsburg. Winston's downtown scene isn't that big, but I always remember Wake kids making trips to Chapel Hill. Especially at Halloween. And it's only about an hour and a half or so from Boone, so there's always skiing in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Emily Giffin who wrote the Something Borrowed/Something Blue books went there. Do you have any idea yet what you are going to do as far as a major?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeBarron - Thank you so much for the info!! I want to learn as much as I can about Winston Salem!!

    Taylor - I think that Wake's health and exercise science major is amazing...but i honestly don't know what i want to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I have forgotten the greatest part about Winston-Salem?! The Belk in Hanes Mall usually has THE BEST sales on Lilly and some on Vineyard Vines. My best friend and I are always on the look out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is just darling! I think I'm going to visit there this summer, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some friends that go to Wake and love it! Good luck with Wake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my best friends is at Wake Forest for medical school and she absolutely loves it! Definitely see you going to school there. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top skirt is so cute! My boyfriend is waiting to hear from them about law school next year! Good luck! My fingers are crossed for both of you:)

    ReplyDelete