Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Emma Graham Designs

Hey y'all!! I hope everyone is doing great. I was bored one night and I decided to get a jump start on game day attire for when I go to college in the fall, and I found the lovely Emma Graham Designs. The brand has many adorable dresses, as well as a "design your own" line for specific dresses!! From August to November, there is an additional line for collegiate wear!! Here are some of my favorite dresses from Emma Graham.

Jenn
Ellie
Aimee
Leah
Griffin
What do y'all think? Aren't the dresses cute? Let me know!!

Have a fabulous day!!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. I am walking in a fashion show at school this weekend and it features her dresses! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you end up going to Wake most girls just wear lilly dresses to games...not things in school colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I'm going to have to purchase a few for game days next fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these dresses!! I will definitely be ordering one!! the hats are also to die for!
    Xoxo, d

    seersuckerandsweettea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Emma Graham! I have my eye on a few for my Spring formal but I'm not sure about the fit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best friend is a design consultant for Emma Graham! If anyone needs a custom dress, I'd be happy to put you in contact with her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The comment about the EG design consultant was from me-- didn't mean to make it anonymous! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Emma Graham, in my sorority at school we are using her for different events. They fit very nice too.

    ReplyDelete