Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Recent OOTD's


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Steve Madden


Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer


Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer
Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Jeans: Gap
Belt: J. Crew


Polo: Lilly Pulitzer
Jeans: J. Crew
Shoes (not shown): Jack Rogers
Belt: J. Crew


Shirt: J. Crew
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer
Belt: Needlepoint Palm Trees from my mother
Jewelry: Angela Moore and Kiel James Patrick bracelets, White Bora Watch, Pearl Necklace
Jeans: J. Crew
Shoes: Hot Pink Jack Rogers (not shown)


Sorry that the pictures aren't super high quality, I'm using my Photo Booth on my laptop!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. These are all SO cute! I love your style!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits!!! You have the absolute BEST style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so adorable! I am obsessed with your monogrammed polo! And I remember reading one of your posts where you said you love Jarvey skorts..I just bought my first one, and I definitely see why!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute looks! That last outfit is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. (: You are so lucky you can wear whatever you want! If I did this it would mostly be school uniforms! Super cute!!
    xoxo, D
    seersuckerandsweettea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha I have a dress code, these are just outfits I wear outside of school!! I doubt y'all would want to see my plaid skirt outfits!!

      Delete
  7. Love the first dress! and your white jeans.

    ReplyDelete