Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trip to Wake Forest!

Hi y'all!! I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!! On Thursday night I hopped on a plane with my dad so we could go visit Wake Forest!! 


Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Pullover (not shown): Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Jack Rogers


Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer
Jeans: J. Crew
Belt: J. Crew
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer


I didn't take many pictures (too busy!!) but I had an absolutely wonderful time! I learned SO MUCH about the school, and it was nice to walk around a ton so I could get the feel of the school. Also, I got to learn where everything is...I have such a bad sense of direction but the campus is so easy to navigate! I met a couple of people in my class which was nice, and I visited the freshman dorms so I could learn where I'll be spending next year. Funnily enough, I ran into a guy who graduated from my high school while on campus!


At the end of our "campus day," the WF marching band and the Demon Deacon mascot made a grand appearance!! It was a ton of fun and I can't wait to go back in the fall!! Go Deacs!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! That's great you got to go check everything out. Also, I love both your outfits, especially the one with the Lilly skirt in Patchtastic. Such a cute print!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't Wake SOO beautiful?! congrats! love the outfits, too!
    xo-
    adventuresofdutchandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute-I love your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun lies ahead for you! It only gets better! Love the outfits!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your outfits! Wake's campus looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hannah, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words!!

      Delete
  7. You are going to love Wake Forest. A lot of my friends are going there, and they couldn't be more excited.

    ReplyDelete