Saturday, April 7, 2012

What's in my car?

Hey y'all!! Since it's so sunny outside (though not necessarily warm yet, ugh), I decided to take a few pictures of my car!! 



...I just needed a little color inside it, okay?



If y'all remember, a looong time ago I posted about my "Mini tote," full of car essentials such as a hairbrush, band-aids, a water bottle, quarters, and an umbrella. I also have a little trash bag that came with the car, but I don't use it that often because I generally keep everything pretty clean!


I don't know if y'all can tell from this picture, but I have quite a few bumper and window stickers on my car, as well!! There is a Vineyard Vines whale, a couple of Jackson Hole stickers, a Tennessee Tri-Star sticker from Volunteer Traditions, a pink and green Republican elephant, and I just added a Wake Forest sticker! 

Have a great weekend!!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. Love how you make everything so colorful and organized! The mini bag is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and informative post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, love the bow on your gearshift! I think I might need a tote for my car pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your car is too cute! I love the Bean bag, so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mini Cooper is uber-cute, especially with the pink ribbon around your gearshift! Also, your handy-dandy bag is a perfect match for your reliable car. That’s certainly a good addition to keep things clean and orderly in a car! And it looks like it’s so easy to lug around too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo, you have such a cool car. I love the red color of your car and pink ribbon on the gear shifter! And also like the bumper and window stickers you mention above. Overall your car is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister is really going to love your car. It’s one of her ultimate dreams to drive a MINI. She’s currently saving to buy one, and in that color too. Judging by the entire look of your car, you always keep it in top shape. Very good! =) I’m sure your MINI will be with you for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoho, the ribbon on your transmission lever is proof that this car is truly yours. LOL! Seriously, though, it looks really cute, and adding color to your car will definitely make it much closer to you as a vehicle. Indeed, you really love your car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice design! The smooth color actually grabs my attention. And its interior design looks modern and stylish. The good thing about this car is that it has a Hi-Fi CD sound system with a good speaker system that enables users to have good music during travels.

    ReplyDelete