In preparation for when senior spring really starts (meaning when it actually gets sunny and warm), I've made a list of my favorite things for hanging out outside!!
|Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Sunscreen|
1. Sunscreen: I would be as red as a tomato if I didn't use sunscreen when I tan. I have fair skin that burns somewhat easily (though I do get really tan in the summer), so I need sunscreen to protect my skin in the sun. I love the Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch sunscreen because it smells so good!! They also have a kind that has shimmer in the sunscreen which I think is a great idea!
2. Sunless Tanner and Bronzer: For those who try to tan and fail (I'm calling out my best friend and my father here...), there are always alternatives to the actual sun! As y'all know, I am a huge fan of Benefit Cosmetics, so I would go straight there to purchase some bronzing products! I like Sun Beam, which is basically a liquid bronzing highlighter, and Hoola, a basic bronzing powder. For the rest of the body, I've used Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer. It does look really natural when you apply it, just remember to wash your hands afterwards!
3. Beach waves: I have been loving curly hair lately, and to make hair less "perfect", I recommend the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. It really works!
5. Bikini: I am a huge lover of Lilly Pulitzer, J. Crew, and Vineyard Vines swimsuits. They're my personal favorites and I couldn't imagine summer without them! I recently just bought an American Flag bikini and I can't wait to wear it for senior-themed pool parties in the next couple of weeks! I also like seersucker bikinis and the monogrammed bikini top at Marley Lilly!
6. Towel: Your beach towel should always be brightly colored and super fun! Lilly Pulitzer has done beach towel giveaways in the past (which my family has stocked up on), but Ralph Lauren and Vera Bradley also have some great options.
What are y'alls favorite items for hanging out in the sun? Let me know!!
Have a great day!! 30 days until graduation!!