Saturday, June 16, 2012

The New and Improved Lilly Closet!!

If y'all can remember, I posted last year about the area in my basement where my mother and I kept a grand majority of our Lilly goodies, nicknamed the Lilly Store. Well, since then, my family and I have moved to a new house, and there is a new home for our lovely Lilly!! I introduce to y'all, the Lilly Closet!!

Here is one side. We have the tote bags all together.


The middle has Lilly stuff from promotions and years of collecting..


And the right side has dorm room goodies!!








Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. Good! I like it! If you need more information at http://www.sobeautifulbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I don't think I've ever seen that much Lilly in one place...other than a Lilly store! I love it!

    Abby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would kill for the hot to trot blanket been looking for one forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would kill for the hot to trot blanket been on the hunt for that forever!!! You have the best collection oh n the bunny in the pink print dance something forgot the name of the print!!!! Omg I love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed and slightly jealous, i will admit! I need to get on your Lilly level :)

    with love,
    BGE

    thepreppypig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks amazing! You have quite the collection going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, this is seriously amazing! I would love to see a blog post on all of your Lilly clothing. I have to admit, I'm extremely jealous! I hope my Lilly collection is this big one day :)

    ReplyDelete