Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Obsession: Wish List

I haven't ever posted a huge wish list before, so here are all of the items that I've been lusting over recently!

'

I have been obsessed with this Marley Lilly monogrammed bandeau bikini since the moment I saw it!


What's better than a regular Columbia PFG shirt? A monogrammed one! I've seen them all over pinterest and I'm so jealous of the girls who have them!


I need some new running shoes and these are PINK and TURQUOISE! Ahhhhh!


Perfect for bracelet stacking!


I broke my Ray Ban aviators this spring (worst moment EVER)...it would be nice if I got them replaced!


So depressed that Patagonia doesn't make this style/color anymore. So, so depressed.


NORTS

This bag is perfect for college!


What are y'all obsessing over lately? Let me know!

Don't forget to enter my Tugs giveaway! Also, I still have 2 items left for sale from my blog sale! Check it out!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo Hannah

13 comments:

  1. Nice wish list. They still sell that vest at some stores online...I checked after seeing it on your Pinterest because now I am lusting over it too! I hope to pick one up before they sell out and Fall gets here.

    xoxo Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that exact vest from last fall and love it...I have seen it recently at the Patagonia store in Georgetown, so you may still be in luck! You can go to your local Patagonia & they can call and see where in the country they can locate it. They may bring back the style once it gets back in season...if not though, I found this option. And it's monogrammed! http://www.marleylilly.com/Monogrammed-Fleece-Vest-10-Colors_p_1151.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bags are definitely a staple at my university! love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Marley Lilly bandeau and I love it! It looks great with a pfg :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Columbia shirts are great! Thanks for the monogramming idea! Everyone at Wake has a Longchamp bag. I used mine everyday and it's still in great condition, even after being packed to the brim for four years. I'm getting ready to do a college necessities series on my blog. Be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your help about what people at Wake use! I'm trying to get everything sorted out!

      Delete
  6. I love all of these things!!! Great wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those Nike running shoes! They are AWESOME, you'd love them! Super comfortable & light. Mine are grey & hot pink, but I'm loving those colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Do they run true to size? I found a pair online and I really want to get them before college but I don't know which size to get!

      Delete
  8. Ah, I have that Longchamp and absolutely LOVE it! And I'm sad about that Patagonia, too, now; I wanted it, but hadn't realized it was discontinued!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, after seeing the Patagonia vest (which, is adorable, by the way), I went looking and found this: http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/womens-classic-retro-x-fleece-vest?p=23080-0-700. I'm not sure if you've seen this yet or not, but I thought it was worth a shot! :)

    ReplyDelete