Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh Lord...New Lilly for Lifeguard Press!

I legitimately have an obsession with Lilly Pulitzer, and it's really serious. Now, my OCD-like tendencies are BURSTING with happiness because of the new Lifeguard Press goodies, such as their planners, sticker sets, and calculators. 


As y'all know, one of my actual obsessions is sticky notes. I could buy sticky notes for DAYS. I use them mainly for my planner during the school year because they give me additional spaces to write! Look at how cute the notepad and sticky notes are! Ahhh!


Okay this is actually the best thing I've ever seen EVER. I first saw this sticker set at the wonderful Palm Garden in Wilmington, North Carolina, and I died. There is an Academic set, a Family set, and a Greek set! There's something for everyone!! I have already stocked up on the academic set for college in the fall and I can't wait to use them!



If I had an iPhone, I would buy one (or all...) of these iPhone cases. I love the fact that there is a space in the back for your ID or credit card! That's such a great idea!


I hate math, but this calculator could seriously make me like the subject!


Now onto the love of my life...my new Lilly planner. Lifeguard Press really went all out this year with a ton of different covers for the planners, as well as different sizes! There is a huge size (that my mom just got), the regular sized planner (that I won't let out of my sight), a small planner, and a soft cover planner (so smart)!


First of all, look at how decked out with Lilly I was at the pool yesterday...


MY LOVE. I looove the print so much more than I thought I was going to! It's so cute!!


I always look forward to seeing what stickers there are in the front of the planner, even though I never use them because I like to keep them perfect!


The story of Lilly...


I just had to take a picture of this print. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

What do y'all like from the darling Lilly for Lifeguard Press line? Let me know!!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

13 comments:

  1. SO cute! I am definitely getting those stickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the stickers before but I definitely want to order both the school and the Greek stickers! They're too cute (plus then I won't use the ones that come with the planner since I like to keep mine perfect too)!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use my stickers in my planner either! I try to save them for something really special and there was only one thing special enough to use a sticker for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never use my stickers in the front either! If I take out one I feel like I have ruined it! I love your lilly mug, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the May Flowers planner, the greek stickers, and am going to buy my sorority print iphone cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lilly!! However, their iPhone covers have been a huge dissapointment! I am super OCD and just the daily putting my phone in my purse and taking it out caused the print on my lilly case to fade off, it looked like spots within 2 months! I was really sad and thought I had bought a dud, however all my sorority sisters had the exact same problem...made me so sad!! I have been happy with all her other newer products though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the exact planner I'm going to get! Love the flamingos on the cover. I've never gotten a Lilly Pulitizer planner before, so I didn't know they came with stickers...one more excuse to get the planner now!
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lilly calculator is super cute and adorable! I really like your monogrammed hat!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Newest follower
    I'm just waiting for some funds to get some of all this Lilly goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got that same agenga & Marley Lilly floppy hat for my birthday!! In love with them! I can't wait to order Sigma Kappa stuff from Lilly's sorority line! And a koozie in the Gimme Some Leg pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I got the academic stickers, too; LOVE. And the regular sized planner is honestly God's gift to woman, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was born in Wilmington and the Palm garden is in the best location now I AM SO HAPPY! That is so funny I was there the day before you posted this!

    xoxo,
    eMm

    ReplyDelete