Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rock Lobster


Besides having an adorable name, Rock Lobster is a great store in Jackson Hole, Wyoming that sells some of my favorite brands! It carries merchandise from Lilly Pulitzer (SO surprising!), Southern Tide, Smathers and Branson, and Barbour.









I dont know if a lot of y'all have been to Jackson Hole, but if you go, definitely visit Rock Lobster!

Also, the Tugs giveaway ends at 12:01 AM on Saturday morning! Enter to win today!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know this place existed! I've been to Jackson Hole several times but never been in here. Thanks for sharing!
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog!! Would you mind following mine? (: southcarolinasweetheart.blogspot.com!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute store! I've never been to Wyoming, but I'm surprised they sell Southern Tide, as well as brands like Barbour up there :P ♥ http://www.sweetteapiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family went to Jackson Hole for a 10 year anniversary party and we were shopping around and we came across that store! I instantly fell in love! I had no idea that Jackson Hole would have anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I usually go though Lilly withdrawal in the summer when I'm in JH but now I can get my fix whenever I want!

      Delete