One of the main things that I do in the summertime is reading! I absolutely love it and I am always looking for new books to read. Unfortunately, it's super hard to find interesting books! I use my wonderful nook to read books, and I've started to just get samples of books so I can determine whether or not I want to actually buy the books! Here's what I've read so far this summer.
1. I caught up on the Pretty Little Liars series, and I've read #9, #10, and #11! They are not hard to read in the slightest, but they make for a fun, quick summer read!
2. I came across Sorority Sisters when I visited Barnes and Noble in June, and I was pleasantly surprised by it! It was about the friendship of a group of girls in California and I had a great time reading it.
3. The Fixer Upper is such a chick-lit book, but it got a lot better as it went along! It's about a lawyer who is forced to move to Georgia when her boss frames her for political bribery. She ends up renovating an old house that her family owned. It sounds ridiculous but I liked it!
4. Gone Girl. All I can say is BEST BOOK EVER. I am completely serious, I am so so so obsessed with this book it's not even funny. When I finished it, I was in a state of shock for the 24 hours following. I could not stop talking about it. It's about a kidnapping/murder case...that's pretty much all the information I can give away without giving too much away! READ IT!
5. I'm currently reading American Wife. The author, Curtis Sittenfield, wrote the popular book Prep, so I was interested to see what else they had written! It's very good so far, and I hope to finish it soon!
Other books that I have downloaded previews of are The Next Best Thing, Heat Wave, Summer Breeze, Savannah Blues, Something Borrowed, and Beach Music! If anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE let me know!
Have a great day!!