Hello! Just as a backup for those who have just started to follow this blog, I am a freshman at Wake Forest University in NC. I am super excited to go to college in a week (!!!), and I have been furiously searching the internet for anything and everything black and gold. I love the Wake Forest themed goodies, even if they are a little bit cheesy! Here are my favorite black and gold Wake themed things that I've come across!
(1) Smathers and Branson, my favorite needlepoint brand ever, offers a ton of collegiate merchandise on their website. I think that the needlepoint key fob is super cute!
(2) The college bookstore carries Wake croakies!
(3) Here's another Smathers and Branson goodie: a needlepoint wallet!
(4) My Wake Forest Tervis Tumbler is actually one of my favorite Wake themed things ever. My grandmother sent me one when I was first accepted in March, and I carried it around with me every single day during Senior Spring! I brought it with me to Jackson Hole this summer, and even there I used it every single day at the pool and the gym! Tervis are the greatest cups ever, they're so sturdy and there are a trillion different styles to choose from!
(5) I definitely wear my Wake Nike Tempo Shorts more than any of my other norts!
(6) Wake Forest Vineyard Vines apparel is getting harder and harder to find, but in the past, they have carried Demon Deacon Ties. Perfect for my dad and brother!
(7) The last Smathers + Wake item that I looove is the needlepoint belt.
(8) Lastly, I am dying to find this Vineyard Vines Wake Forest Tote Bag. I have searched everywhere for it but I can't find it anywhere! I'm hoping they rerelease their collegiate line so I can stock up on black and gold goodies.
Have a wonderful day!