Saturday, August 11, 2012

Country Concert!

Hi y'all! I am way too excited because my family just got surprised with tickets to see Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw in concert tonight! Jake Owen (swoon) and Grace Potters and the Nocturnals are the opening acts. But mainly, I get to see TIM MCGRAW. I absolutely adore him, movies and music and all!



I've already planned out my outfit (of course). A couple of months ago I went to H&M with my friend and I found the best little black dress ever for country concerts, gamedays, and just hanging out! It's super casual and comfortable. I'm pairing it with cowboy boots (duh), pearls, my monogrammed necklace, and aviators. Having never been to a country concert before, I hope this is the right thing to wear!

I actually wore this outfit recently to go out to dinner!
What country concerts have y'all been to? Do y'all like Kenny and Tim? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! You'll fit right in at the concert. Soooo jealous that you have tickets to see Kenny and Tim-I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is going to that same concert! LOVE this look! Have a happy Saturday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw kenny chesney and tim mcgraw in concert in JUNE! Absolutely amazing concert! Enjoy your night!!! & the outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of you right now! Your outfit is adorable. Have a blast at the concert!
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! It's a nice blend of preppy and country!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! you look perfect for a country concert! I'm so jealous - Kenny Chesney was one of my favorite concerts!
    Have such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is such a cute outfit, you look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit! Have so much fun for all of us not as fortunate to have tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking for a dress for a concert and came across your blog. Super cute outfit! Perfect. Who makes those boots?

    ReplyDelete