Thursday, August 16, 2012

Crafting by Mommy!

Madre is a very crafty lady (of course, she's a southern Vandy girl) so it was a breeze for her to make these Lilly Pulitzer hanging initials for my dorm room!


Basically, she went to the crafting heaven (a.k.a. Michaels) and bought wooden letters for my initials. She then wrapped them in Lilly Pulitzer wrapping paper (pink and green of course!) and added a ribbon on top so I can hang them in my dorm room. 


I loooove them and I can't wait to decorate my dorm room! Thanks mommy!

1 week until I leave for college! Ahhh!!

Have a wonderful day!!

xoxo, Hannah

9 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable. I cannot wait to see your dorm room when it's all decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you delete your tumblr, because I went to look at it and it wasn't there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, that makes me sad! Was there any reason why? I loved it!

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry but it was just the right thing to do! I wasted so much time on it and it was getting to be a hassel! I'm staying on blogger, twitter, and pinterest though, and don't hesitate to email me with any questions you have!

      Delete
  3. These will look soooo cute!!! I really hope you do a dorm post & I hope you get a great dorm, of course most dorms at Wake aren't really that bad. I was in Luter & loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do it as soon as I can! It's gonna be crazy starting Thursday but the week after next I'll show my room!

      Delete
  4. That's one of my favorite prints! What a sweet mommy!

    ReplyDelete