Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gameday!!!

Hi y'all! I hope everyone had a fantastic week and I hope that everyone's gamedays went fabulously! Even though I have been to a Wake Forest football game before, it was a TON of fun to go officially as a WF student!


Unfortunately it was raining during the game so my hair did not stay smooth and EVERYTHING got wet, but I had a great time!




The best part about the game was that we WON!

I'll definitely take more pictures for next week's gameday when we play UNC!

Have a great day!!

xoxo, Hannah

7 comments:

  1. My friend is a grad student there! She absolutely loves it. Glad you had fun at the game!

    -Amanda
    http://bowspearlsandfrappuccinos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look positively adorable! Game day done right for sure :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress! Glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. which shoes did you wear, and where did you get that dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gold jack rogers and the dress is from Target from when I was in 6th/7th grade!

      Delete
  5. Hi Hannah. I check in on your blog- linked to it a while back from somewhere? I live in Winston-Salem! Of course I'm no preppy college girl! Im an almost 40 school librarian. The Wake/Carolina game should be great. Just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete