Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Just Love Volunteer Traditions, Okay!

I really, really love Volunteer Traditions. If y'all haven't heard of them, shame on you! They are a great brand based in my lovely homestate of Tennessee, and they offer "Southern state pride" products ranging from t-shirts to croakies to flip flops. They have the best customer service that I have come across hands down, as well! Here are some of my favorite items recently:


Since I'm living in North Carolina for the next 4 years, I've got to start representing my new state!


Black and Gold pride!!


I have this t-shirt, just for Tennessee instead of North Carolina. I have absolutely worn it out! Definitely one of my favorites of all time!


This is a new Tennessee t-shirt that I think is adorable! Since it's getting colder here in Winston-Salem, I've been wearing more and more long sleeved tees!

What do y'all like from Volunteer Traditions? Let me know!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were from Tennessee! I love Volunteer Traditions, they recently started selling it here in our bookstore at UT, and I couldn't be more thrilled! I'm hoping to pick a long-sleeve shirt soon since it's becoming quite chilly in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything...but I am a Tennessee alumni so I am partial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "Heritage" tee looks mighty comfy! I'd never take it off!

    ReplyDelete