Tuesday, September 25, 2012

iPhone 5 Cases

Y'all I'm so excited. When my parents come down to Wake for Parents Weekend on Thursday, they're bringing my brand new IPHONE 5! Eeek! I'm way too excited to the point of ridiculousness. Y'all have known of my battle with my enemy, the Blackberry. Finally I get to be like everyone else I know and have the iPhone! YAY!

But, with a newly released iPhone comes newly released iPhone cases. More will come out eventually since it's only been a couple of weeks since the iPhone 5 was announced, but Nordstrom already has Kate Spade iPhone 5 cases!

Aren't they adorable? Perfect for decorating my new cell phone!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Hannah! So happy you are getting an iPhone 5!! I do know that the Preppy Princess has great new covers - for guys, too!! Have fun with your lovely parents! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly's iphone 5 cases are coming out really soon (or maybe they came out already?)!! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my Friend love pink and I am planning to gift her pink Iphone 5 cases on her upcoming birthday.

    ReplyDelete