Hi y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Even though I've only been in college for a little while, I can definitely tell which items I'm going to be using more than others! Here are my top 5 college must-haves!
(1) Rain Boots: I cannot even say how much y'all will need these. In the past couple of days, it has rained a lot here in Winston-Salem, and it pays off to have rain boots!
(2) I like to have my Tervis Tumbler around in case I get thirsty! I also love the Lilly Pulitzer tumblers, they're very popular here!
(3) I use my Longchamp bag every day for class. It's the perfect size, and I have it in navy so it goes with everything! Some of my friends have the waterproof Longchamp which is really nice to have, especially if you get caught in the rain walking to class.
(4) Y'all know my obsession with my Lilly planner, but it really does help me stay organized!
(5) I live in norts. I really do. They are super comfortable and easy!
What are y'alls favorite college items! Let me know!!
Have a lovely day!