I'm actually really, really excited for fall and I'm not too happy that it's not cold here yet! Every day it gets a little bit chillier, but not chilly enough! Here are my top 5 favorite items for fall.
(1) I love blazers, especially when they're dressed down with a cami and skinny jeans. My favorite one is my blackwatch blazer from J. Crew. They have a great selection!
(2) I actually wore the Patagonia vest in the picture above yesterday...it was barely cold enough to get by with wearing it! I honestly believe I'm going to be living in vests this fall because they're so easy and convinent. I like wearing them with a long sleeved t-shirt and leggings. Vineyard Vines has my favorite vests and J. Crew has really cute ones this season!
(3) Dark skinny jeans. Enough said.
(4) Y'all know my obsession with riding boots and I really want the temperature to drop so it's acceptable for me to wear them!
(5) Scarves, specifically murfee scarves from Lilly Pulitzer, are great for layering and adding a little extra something to an otherwise simple outfit. I looove the state print Murfee scarves (I need to order a North Carolina one!) as well as the elephant Murfette scarf.
What do y'all like wearing in the fall? Let me know!!
Have a great day!