Saturday, September 15, 2012

Top 5 Favorite Items for Fall

I'm actually really, really excited for fall and I'm not too happy that it's not cold here yet! Every day it gets a little bit chillier, but not chilly enough! Here are my top 5 favorite items for fall.

(1) I love blazers, especially when they're dressed down with a cami and skinny jeans. My favorite one is my blackwatch blazer from J. Crew. They have a great selection!

(2) I actually wore the Patagonia vest in the picture above yesterday...it was barely cold enough to get by with wearing it! I honestly believe I'm going to be living in vests this fall because they're so easy and convinent. I like wearing them with a long sleeved t-shirt and leggings. Vineyard Vines has my favorite vests and J. Crew has really cute ones this season!

(3) Dark skinny jeans. Enough said.

(4) Y'all know my obsession with riding boots and I really want the temperature to drop so it's acceptable for me to wear them!

(5) Scarves, specifically murfee scarves from Lilly Pulitzer, are great for layering and adding a little extra something to an otherwise simple outfit. I looove the state print Murfee scarves (I need to order a North Carolina one!) as well as the elephant Murfette scarf.

What do y'all like wearing in the fall? Let me know!!
Have a great day! 

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. I fell in love with vests last autumn - they're just so easy but cute! I'm on the hunt to try and find the perfect riding boots - they are such a staple I can't believe I've overlooked them until now! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until I can break out more of my fall items too! I was really hoping it would be nice and cool for homecoming, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Murfette Scarf in Navy Blue Tusks in the sun and I'm absolutely crazy about it!! Love your picks :)

    Be sure to enter my Milo Paper notebook giveaway :) http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/09/milo-paper-notebook-giveaway.html

    -Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. that j.crew blazer is soooo cute!!! i have one myself and i love it, but is it from this season as i can not find it on their website?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blazer! Plaid is definitely a favorite of mine for fall.

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Patagonias for fall and vests in general, haha! And dark skinny jeans are literally perfection.

    ReplyDelete