Sunday, September 23, 2012

Top 5 Favorite T-Shirt Brands

Since I'm in college, it's assumed that I literally live in t-shirts...and for the most part, it's true. They are comfy and cute and I cannot wait for the moment I can change into my t-shirt and norts! I have my favorite, go-to brands for the best shirts, and they never let me down!


(1) Southern Point Co: Great for really soft, "state-pride" t-shirts. I have 2 shirts by them and I love them! Just a warning: the small is HUGE, pretty much a regular M-L for any other brand.

(2) Vineyard Vines: Gotta love the mens section!

(3) Southern Proper: I can't get enough of this brand. I am always so excited when they come out with new t-shirt designs!

(4) Southern Tide: It's safe to say that Wake Forest guys and girls have a love affair with Southern Tide. It's EVERYWHERE. I have a few of their t-shirts and they're probably my favorite out of all of the brands shown!

(5) Southern Marsh: I got my first Southern Marsh t-shirt the other week and I love it! Plus their ads are adorable!

What t-shirts do y'all like? Let me know!!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

15 comments:

  1. My sorority tshirts are the best--especially the ones done in Comfort Colors brand! They are soft and worn in, like your old favorite shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shirts! Always so comfortable and soft, plus they get better with each wash. I'm dying to add a frat collection shirt, I've heard wonderful things about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I think it's safe to say the whole entire city of Winston Salem has a love affair with Southern Tide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best blog post ever!! Love some southern tshirts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE The Frat Collection!
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I never know the difference between all of these "Southern" t-shirt brands. I really like buying mens tees from VV, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shirts all look cute! These are best in men's fashion line, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just discovered Southern Tide. and.... SOUTHERN TIDE = AMAZING.

    normally, I prefer the logo-less look of J.Crew but the fit and feel of the Sou-Tide is second to none. I just got back from Charleston SC, and Southern Tide Skipjack is all over the place
    And after wearing one, its no wonder why. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. gahhh... only display one of those southern tide celebrations - my Macbook was messing up so I basically retyped it. sorry

    -Maggie DelBarton (from Charleston)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Southern Sons T-shirts from Georgia are comfort colors and they look and feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Southern marsh is amazing quality! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Southern Fried Cotton :) Coolest shirts and excellent quality! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these shirts! Always so comfortable and soft, plus they get better with each wash. I'm dying to add a frat collection shirt, I've heard wonderful things about them.....

    Branding Agency Singapore | sem service in singapore

    ReplyDelete