Sunday, October 14, 2012

Best Weekend Ever!

Phew! I had the busiest weekend ever and thank goodness I had a TON of fun!!


Friday night my group of friends and I had a Halloween party where we carved pumpkins and watched Paranormal Activity. We were supposed to have a scary movie marathon but we got too wrapped up in hanging out! 


Saturday I got up bright and early for a fall themed day party at an off-campus fraternity house. I went with two of my friends and I had a lot of fun! 




In the afternoon I went to my friend's house about 30 minutes away from Winston-Salem. His parents invited everyone over for dinner. It was so nice to be in a real house with parents and kids! So different from college!




I went straight to a huge Wake event called "Seize the Quad" after I got back from my friend's house. It was basically a huge party on the upper quad! The fraternities had tents around the quad, and at 12 the lounges opened up for regular parties. I met a ton of wonderful people and actually had the best time ever!!


What am I doing today?? WORK. I am so tired and I'm on my second Starbucks but my exhaustion is totally worth it!

What did y'all do this weekend? Let me know!!
xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Your vest and plaid shirt are too precious! I miss college so much so I am glad I get to live vicariously through all of your fab pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super fun! I had back to back regattas for crew!

    ReplyDelete