Friday, October 5, 2012

Costume time!

I realize that it is only October 5th but I am beyond excited for Halloween this year! I love dressing up, especially in costumes, so since Halloween in college is a huge deal with a ton of opportunities for different costumes, I know I'm going to have a lot of fun!

Until then, I have to decide on what I'm going to be for Halloween. I have some good ideas already, but it's so much fun to look around! I love searching for costume ideas on Pinterest (i.e. my life), so here are some of my favorites so far!

All images via Pinterest






Do y'all know what you're going to be for Halloween? Let me know!

Have a great day and a great weekend! All of my guy friends are out of town this weekend so there is going to be a LOT of girl time to catch up on! So excited!
xoxo, Hannah

8 comments:

  1. SO random, but the TY girls in the last picture are my friends from UF! That was their big/little reveal costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence? I pinned the Beanie Baby costume too. I think I'm going to be the duck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Risky Business costume! It's flirty and cute without being super revealing.

    xo,
    Blake
    collegiatemisadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Last year my friend and I were Toddlers in Tiaras. We filled baby bottles with alcoholic bevies and went out to bars like that. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I love dressing up for Halloween! I'm going as Katniss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these!!! I saw another cute one on Pinterest of a bunch of different themed Barbies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wonder woman costume is too cute! Have you seen this pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/93097917267327766/
    I think that's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did toddlers and tiaras last year...my most creative costume yet haha. Don't know what to do this year..I was actually thinking Starbucks too since my roomie and I always go every morning!

    ReplyDelete