Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Transition Outfits

It is not officially fall yet in Winston-Salem (unfortunately), but we are experiencing a wide range of temperatures lately! It's 50 degrees right now while yesterday it was at least 75! Having such random weather makes all of us so annoyed because honestly, we have no idea what to wear! Here are some outfits that I've come up with to help transition from summer to fall. 


Fall means "boot weather" to me. I am obsessed with my riding boots, and even though I've snuck them into my outfits a couple of times this year, it's just doesn't stay consistently cold enough to wear them with my fall outfits. So, instead of boots, I just like to wear black flats. It keeps the outfit worthy of any temperature! 


I don't know when this happened, but I actually cannot get enough of vests. I wear them WAY too much! They're perfect for layering. The outfit above is one that I've worn many times this school year, and it's almost completely all Vineyard Vines!. If it's hot outside, I'll just wear the polo and corduroy skirt. When it gets a little chillier (like in the mornings or when it's freezing in class), I'll wear the 1/4 zip-up pullover on top. But when I'm really cold, I'll add a vest!

What are y'alls go-to transition outfits? Let me know!
Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

6 comments:

  1. I've been trying to find ensembles for my new vest. Thanks for some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are your boots from? I've been trying to find cute riding boots for forever! I also love these outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the pink pullover from??? Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these suggestions! It's been all over the place in Iowa, literally from 80 to 30 over the course of four days.

    ReplyDelete