Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Keep Calm and Vote for Rom


This may come as a shock for y'all....but I'm a Republican (haha). If it wasn't too obvious from my Twitter, I am just a bit political and I am very excited to vote in my first presidential election on the 6th! In honor of this huge election, here are some of my favorite GOP-themed goodies. Enjoy!



I'm dying. I love these. I have a pink and green GOP elephant bumper sticker on my car, but these tumblers are TOO CUTE!!


I am obsessed with the Lilly print "Tusk in Sun" and it has been released in perfect timing for the election! 


This elephant ring from Etsy is precious!


I think that pretty much everything from the Rowdy Gentleman is hilarious, especially this "R-money" pocket tee. 

Just to note, I'm not trying to alienate anyone who doesn't hold the same beliefs as me. These are just really cute political themed items that I thought y'all would enjoy! 

Also, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo, Hannah

11 comments:

  1. Love this so much! I actually have a post about this lined up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that tumbler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I met Ann Romney the other day, one of her assistants from the campaign was wearing a Tusk in Sun dress with nude pumps--it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tusk in Sun print is my favorite thing ever right now! Would go perfect with my (stolen) I voted sticker. Still waiting for my ballot in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Tusk in the Sun print! I sent in my absentee ballot about 2 weeks ago--yay Rom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! A little scary to think that some women connect political importance with fashion. There is much more at stake than tumblers and elephant print clothing. Please tell me you understand all that is at stake including womens' health issues. I still enjoy your blog, but I will be cancelling out your vote. Good luck with making it into the 1/10 pf the 1%. R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of those goodies! I LOVE that Lilly tank! I got the fun scarf just to vote (haha) You have such cute blog posts!
    Go Romney!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Romney! And you have every right to express your beliefs on YOUR own blog. Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. And a whole lot of prayer too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tumblers. I do like the one on the right a little better though :)

    New follower (even though I'm voting for Obama ;))

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes romney romney romney!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE!!! Love love love.
    -eMm

    ReplyDelete