Thursday, October 11, 2012

Obsession: CCADesign Bow Ties

Hi y'all! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I want to tell y'all about an adorable brand on Etsy called CCADesign


The lovely shop owner Caroline started out by making bowties for her son, and she now has expanded her business to Etsy! My favorite bowties featured are in Lilly Pulitzer fabrics. They're perfect for your father, brother or boyfriend!


The bowties are inexpensive and are super cute. Even better, you can match your Lilly dress to the bowtie since the prints are relatively recent! There are a ton of guys here at Wake Forest who wear bowties to gameday, and I know a lot of guys at other southern schools wear them around as well.


Check out CCADesign and like Caroline's page on Facebook!

What is y'alls favorite printed bowtie? Let me know!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. These would totally be good occasion bowties, like you said, to go with your little dress! The one in stuffed shells also screams beach wedding to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased one of the Lilly bowties for my boyfriend for a date function last year! We went as Lilly Pulitzer Day haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my boyfriend bought one for homecoming this year! it was perfect and matched my dress perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete